Sunday, February 6, 2011

Color Palette






Picture taken from my kitchen window. Only if I can show you digitally how the colors looked to me through my own eyes. The camera portrays it differently but you get the idea.

The beige wall, deep sky blue, the purple tinted reflection of the windows from the solar light, the green window shutters but the colors ranges due to the material it is made from - forest green big window shutters made from wood, bluish tinted green balcony roof made from vinyl, the small window shutters which are emerald green.
I was eating brunch and saw this looking out my window. I thanked my eyes for noticing such a great real life color palette.
Next design I will put this on my source board for the next color scheme!!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment